Digital Hyve is looking for go-getter who has an eye for catching action. They will grasp emotion, and use their strong creativity and mechanical skills to tell the stories through a lens that connect our clients with their target market. If you find yourself motivated by capturing the good, gritty, impactful, and brilliant and compiling it all into epic video and photography, you may the right fit for Digital Hyve.
The Videographer will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. This position will play an important role in Digital Hyve’s continued success and innovation for our clients. S/he will work in both internal and external-facing capacities.
The Videographer will collaborate and work closely with much of the Digital Hyve team, focused on communicating a company’s messages on online platforms, to advance business objectives with the use of videography. The Videographer reports to Jonathan Schoeck, Creative Director.
- Create video content to support brand and marketing initiatives
- Shoot, edit, color correct, and audio correct for video
- Capture live video and b-roll footage
- Manage video files
- Create basic motion graphics animation for art cards, creds, lower thirds, captions, etc.
- Source music
- Build concepts, storyboards, video outlines, and scripts
- Plan video shoots, including location scouting
- Directing on-screen and voiceover talent
- Outline and manage production schedules
- Manage video library
- Collaborate with Creative and Content teams on creative video project concepts and specs
- Work with Account Managers and Project Managers to scope video projects
The qualifications we look for in a talented Videographer:
- 2-5 years of experience as a Videographer/Editor
- Proven successful production from run and gun social content to high production broadcast commercials
- Proactive thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Strategic insight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional, personable demeanor
- Innovative and creative
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; strong time management skills
- Adaptable to changing duties
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage a growing library of assets
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Digital marketing and/or content experience highly preferred
- Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Lighbox, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Premiere Lumetri, DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale, or comparable
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- WordPress CMS a plus
ARE YOU APPLYING? DON”T FORGET THE BELOW!
Additional Information: Please include portfolio, reel, and/or examples of previous projects.
Compensation: Based on experience. Please include salary requirements and video reel in cover letter.
Travel Required: Yes
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, work from home days, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.