The Human Resources Manager is passionate about people and responsible for performing HR-duties in order to support the agency and its talent. S/he will work in the following functions: benefits administration, talent relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy administration, recruitment and retention, payroll, and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all of Digital Hyve; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all talent; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Participates in company-wide meetings with a focus on talent.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department.
- Maintains human resource information records and compiles reports.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
The qualifications we look for in our talent:
- 4+ years of human resources experience required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building skills
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker; effective problem solver
- Proven track record of attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills; proven success in high-pressure and deadline- focused situations
- Proactive, future-oriented thinking is a must
- Utmost professional demeanor
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including: working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, work from home days, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.