Digital Hyve is seeking a cutting-edge Digital Graphic Designer who understands that great design is about concept, craft, and context. Our future crew member will have a firm grasp of how visual systems and language combine with evolving technologies to create inspiring communications.
- Collaborates with Art Directors or Creative Director to develop, manage and execute large-scale projects
- Illustrates strong design presentation in the form of mood boards and creative decks
- Has a strong understanding of digital design fundamentals including UI/UX, brand identity, design systems, and communication design.
- Is able to self manage workload when juggling multiple deliverables
- Is passionate about optimizing design communications to be as effective as possible in their relative channels, including social and web content
- Understands that great design starts with strong information, and actively seeks out that information and input from team members (copywriters, SEO, developers, analytics) to improve final design
- Sophisticated sense of typography, photography and color theory
- Proven visual design experience in digital campaigns, brand identities, and responsive web design
- Able to develop design guides, including sustainable and maintainable visual design languages and systems, interaction patterns and communication design standards
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- An online creative portfolio (website, Behance, Dribbble) – PLEASE INCLUDE LINK
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch, Figma, InDesign Studio, or other web focused design platform
- Powerpoint & Keynote
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer