Digital Hyve was named the 5th fastest growing marketing and advertising company in the country by Inc. Magazine and we are looking for the right person to continue that growth. Word-of-mouth, referrals, and public speaking opportunities have been and remain our strongest business development tools to-date. Our next stage of growth requires us to get ahead of the curve; to be proactive and deliberate to connect with new clients.
Digital Hyve is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to support our day-to-day business development operations of our rapidly growing digital marketing agency. The Business Development Coordinator will play an integral role as we develop and cultivate new relationships with companies across upstate New York and beyond to grow our client roster. The successful candidate has no fear when it comes to making dozens of phone calls a week, hearing “no”, speaking with decision makers, and is relentless in their pursuit of securing introductory meeting for our agency. This is an entry-level support position; you will not directly “sell”, present to clients, be accountable to an individual revenue goal, or manage others.
The Business Development Coordinator reports to our Senior Director of Business Development.
- Work with our Business Development team to strategically identify new advertisers and develop target lists, including key contacts and company information
- Introduce Digital Hyve to key prospects: connect with decision makers and influencers through phone calls and emails with the goal of setting introductory meetings for the Business Development team.
- Achieve weekly goals for outreach and appointments
- Manage a database of prospects
- Assist in updating all business development materials as needed
- Coordinate the compilation of information for Requests For Proposals (RFPs) across various departments
- Craft several digital marketing proposals a week, within assigned deadlines
- Understand our services and how they apply to prospects and clients
- Respond to prospects and internal requests in a timely, service-oriented manner
- Stay current on marketing trends and other industry information
- 1-2 years of related experience including internships
- Quickly learns the Digital Hyve story and embodies our brand
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
- A solid understanding of advertising, marketing, and social media; digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Positive attitude, socially adept, ability to build rapport.
- Fearless about making cold calls and speaking with high level decision-makers
- Top-notch written and verbal communications
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Phenomenal multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Has a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset
- Passionate about marketing
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Proficient with PowerPoint
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including: working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, work from home days, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.